HR Breakfast Bootcamp 2019 | Putting the Spectacular In Employee Experience
Want to start 2019 by flexing your muscles in a HR bootcamp?
Join expert leaders from LinkedIn, Google, Zalando, PwC and Talivest for a power hour at the spectacular Zalando Dublin campus on 13th Feb, 8-9am.
There’s no need to dress in your gym gear as this bootcamp for the mind requires only your curiosity!
Grab Your Free Tickets
Our event will help you put the “Spectacular” in Employee Experience (S-EX). If you aren’t really learning from your failures, what’s really driving change at your workplace? You’ll learn how to bring S-EXy back in the same amount of time it takes you to watch an episode of Marie Kondo’s Tidying Up.
Hear from the Experts
This event will feature expert leaders from LinkedIn, Google, The Pudding, Zalando, PwC and Talivest. Hot HR topics like the following will be covered: Employer Branding, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Experience meets Digitalisation (EX and CX) and People Analytics. Event registration starts from 7.30am with the event kicking off from 8 – 8.45am. There’s optional networking afterwards for you to connect with HR and Employee Engagement leaders attending the event.
We have a fab speaker line-up. Read about them below and stay tuned for bios, interviews and more top tips!
Left to right:
- Niamh O’Connor – Senior Account Manager, The Pudding
- Niamh McInerney – Head of Graduate Recruitment & Diversity and Inclusion HR Lead, PwC
- Sean Mullaney – VP Information, Digital Experience, Zalando
- Luke Whelan – Head of Analytics, Talivest
- Padraic McMahon – Event moderator – Employer Branding Consultant, formerly Google & LinkedIn