Senior Account Executive
Who we are
Talivest empowers organisations of the future to retain their most important asset – their people. Our solution helps companies attract, engage and retain the right people. Our culture and products are fueled by passion, simplicity and great relationships.
Who you are
You love selling, from beginning to end. You’re not just there for the close, you love the whole engagement cycle and you get why delivering delight is the best way to do business. You’re aware of your values and finding somewhere where there is a value match matters to you. Your ability to craft a powerful and seductive future for yourself and the people you love.
You are determined, you recover quickly from setbacks, you’re not easily phased by a challenge and relish the opportunity of joining a fast-growing technology startup. The idea of your role having an impact on the company’s growth is something that inspires and motivates you! You want to drive higher levels of ambition, greater levels of performance and inspire those around you to level up to new and uncharted levels of success.
For this, you are an experienced Account Executive who is excited about everything from crafting the Talivest message for our future customers to closing enterprise deals. You are a kind and generous person who likes to explore diverse topics and is continuously learning. You are joining a talented team with a singular focus to change how organisations connect with the workforce of today and tomorrow. To do this, we’re looking for smart, highly collaborative people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way people work.
- You will
- Hit your number
- Maintain your CRM data
- Learn about our industry and those you serve
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Prepare and present proposals, quotations and all related sales documentation for future customers
- Continuously demonstrate respect and concern for your customers, coworkers and community.
- Collaborate with product and marketing to constantly share insights
- Vigorously contribute to company and client discourse as we seek to innovate
- Muck in. It’s a startup!
- A natural leader and self starter, a highly ambitious candidate with a strong work ethic
- 5+ years experience in B2B software sales (preferably in Community Platforms, Survey platform, Cloud Based Solutions)
- Consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets that you are proud of and can share examples and details of your successes.
- Curious about the world and how everything works.
- A knowledge and understanding of selling SaaS solutions (preferably into the HR industry)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with excellent phone skills, attentive listening and superior writing ability
- A self-starter with an ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Technology evangelist with a growth mindset
- Dream to work in a fast paced challenging work environment that prioritises kindness, shared responsibility, positivity and inclusion.
- You will have to travel occasionally. Our HQ is in Ireland, but your location is flexible.
We prioritise diversity in everything we do, and that includes hiring.