By identifying user preferences our cookies policy creates a more user friendly experience so that content that may be of interest to the particular user is displayed and will enable the user to navigate more easily through our Site.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your device which allows the Site to remember your actions or preferences over time. A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session cookie: These are also referred to as an ‘Essential Cookie’ and by default the cookie is erased when the current browser window is closed; or
- Persistent cookie: a cookiewhich remains on the user’s computer/device for a predefined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- First-party cookies: cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain; and
The User shall select the cookies that will be used for their User experience. The User shall also have the positive option to block or remove cookies by activating the setting on their browser.
Session cookies are an essential tool required for the functioning of the Site and for this reason consent of the User is not required. Save for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after after a reasonable amount of time defined by the purpose of the individual cookie.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Strictly necessary cookie – Analytical/performance cookies – Functionality cookies.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|PHP Session,||PHPSESSID||Strictly necessary. Stores you session information allowing you to log in, edit details etc,|
|Cloudflair Cookie||Cookie||Strictly necessary. Allows our service DNS to work expected|
|_ga||Google analytics||Analytical. Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Analytical. Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Analytical. Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Cookie settings||Strictly necessary. Records your cookie consent|
|fs_uid||Fullstory||Analytica.l Track usage patterns and allow support staff to assist users|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar||Analytical. Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|_hp2_id||Heap Analytics||Analytical. Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|_hp2_ses_props||Heap Analytics||Analytical. Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|organizationDomain||Talivest Admin Cookie||Analytical. Essential to allow admins to track active communities|
|laravel_session||Laravel Session||Strictly necessary. Stores session data|
|_cle||Cookie settings||Strictly necessary. Records user cookie consent on admin portal|
Gabriel Cornoiu (Data Protection Officer): [email protected]