Who we are
At Talivest, we are revolutionising how people manage their ever-changing career cycles. We help companies rethink talent networks for today and tomorrow’s world. Our culture and products are fueled by innovation, simplicity and great relationships.
Who you are
Are you an experienced online community manager looking for an exciting next step? Could you share what you’ve learned to help others build their online communities? Do you want to help develop an innovative platform for corporate alumni communities that will reinvent the concept of the employee lifecycle?
Work directly with our customers to help their networks succeed in meeting their business and user goals. Inform our product development so that Talivest is THE solution for companies looking to engage with their employees.
- Directly support our customers in driving engagement from their users on their Talivest platform, with training and best practice guidance.
- Be Talivest’s ‘engagement guru.’
- Ensure our product and processes are all designed to drive engagement with the Talivest platform, from both our customers and our customers’ users.
- Act as an account manager and liaise directly with our customers to ensure they get the most from our platform, providing excellent day-to-day customer support.
- Ability to plan and run effective workshops for both customers and our staff.
- Essential: 3+ years’ direct experience of driving engagement via online communities, social media or other content platforms
- Nice to have: Account management experience or direct customer support experience.
- Nice to have: Strong copywriting skills, industry-published articles.
- Nice to have: An understanding of digital marketing
- In-depth understanding of how to make online communities succeed
- Exceptional communication skills are a given
- Self-motivation with need for little supervision
- Ability to effectively share knowledge and skills internally and externally
- Location is flexible. Talivest is based in New York, Dublin and Lisbon.
Interested in joining? [email protected]