Customer Success Lead
As our Customer Success Lead, you’ll guide our customers throughout their journey with our products, from onboarding through to renewal. One of Talivest’s core values is “Rock the Customer” and you’ll be passionate about bringing this value to life. You’ll work closely with our customers to guide them towards short term gains and long term value by understanding what problems they need to solve right now, as well as realising what they want to make happen in the world.
You’ll design a scalable customer success framework that yields high customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. Working closely with our technology, sales and marketing teams, you’ll share customer feedback, identify product improvements and provide strategic input to help identify areas where customers could improve their use of Talivest or benefit from additional products.
You’re addicted to providing an A+ customer experience every time and continuously innovate to drive whole new ways to deliver continuous customer delight. You’ll hold regular customer check-ins to promote engagement, customer happiness and generate brand ambassadors for referrals.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, you’ll be unrelenting in holding out for a better experience for our clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Putting yourself in the customer’s shoes, learning about their business, and empathising with each customer’s experience.
- Guide and train Talivest customers and work with key senior stakeholders to demonstrate the value of Talivest.
- Meet customers to discover and understand their needs and deliver a seamless onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams to use Talivest.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Drive our Customer Success self-serve knowledge base and ticketing system, ensuring that it is up-to-date, accurate and report metrics on a quarterly basis.
- Partner with sales, technology and marketing to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Help drive customer references, testimonials and case studies.
What You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or service consulting organisation. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships by being authentic and having an opinion.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Experience outside of tech is a benefit, and being a self directed learner is essential. This isn’t about achieving metrics, it’s about enabling people.